Thursday 2 June 2022

Volunteers' Week 2022 - Hope Pantry Merthyr Tydfil

                                             

Thank you Hope Pantry Volunteers!!

We are so thankful for all our volunteers, even the ones we don't have photos of!!  

From Tesco and Asda collections to stocking shelves, admin and running our  Pantry sessions, volunteers are the heartbeat of Hope Pantry. Without them, we could not function.
There are many reasons why people volunteer, some of our volunteers stories include:
“I’m retired and wanted to do something during the day. I feel I am useful, and love chatting to the Pantry members”
“My employer gives us a few volunteering days a year, I also volunteer in my own time, it’s great to be part of a community”
“I’ve been able to do food hygiene and first aid training as part of my volunteering role. I’ve learnt new skills and it’s helped my CV”
If anyone would like to volunteer with Hope Pantry we have a variety of opportunities, please contact Heidi for more information.

Tel: 07790 801686
E:hopepantry@hopemerthyr.org.uk
 #thankyou #volunteersweek

No comments:

Post a Comment