The Resilient Communities Programme has £2m of grant funding available to help individuals and organisations increase community participation with nature to help build resilient communities.
· £2m competitive grant available over 2 years. Delivery up to January 2024. Final claim by March 2024
· Minimum eligible amount £10k (over 1 to 2 years).
· Maximum amount £125k if delivered in one Financial Year or £250k in two Financial Years
· To apply for Funding, External partners will need to request this via the Resilient Communities Grants Website application form number to Access the online application form
· Application deadline 19th September 2022
· Open to any applicant
· Applicants may apply across multiple places
· Collaborative / joint applications will be looked upon favourably
· Must address the activities in scope using the suggested evidence sources and link this to the activities we are supporting, if applicants can clearly evidence they are addressing multiple themes this will be looked upon favourably
· Applications must demonstrate involvement and/or benefits at community level
All grant queries and application process should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for any place-based enquiry contact:
Please allow 48 hours for an initial response