Tuesday 2 November 2021

Befriending Week 2021 - Both Parents Matter Cymru

 Both Parents Matter Cymru assists parents after separation, especially in respect of non-resident parents with difficulties over child arrangements.

VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR THEIR BUDDY SCHEME

The purpose of this scheme is to address the very challenging issues presented by the poor mental wellbeing and severe isolation (and often domestic abuse) which is typical within our client base. The role of the Buddies is strictly confined to emotional support.

This is what one parent said ...

“I have been suffering from bouts of depression and wanting to give up ever seeing my children again, but my buddy befriender has kept me from going over the edge. Thanks for you support and being there when ever I need to talk to someone”.

COULD YOU BE THAT VOLUNTEER ??

Please contact the Volunteer Centre for more information 07958 132822

#BefriendingIs

No comments:

Post a Comment