Is your third sector group or organisation small in terms of the number of paid staff?
Or perhaps your group or organisation is run by volunteers.
Or perhaps it is a newly established group or organisation.
If so, PQASSO Essentials is a free tool which can help your small group or organisation to:
- Carry out a basic ‘health check’ to know which areas need developing and strengthening.
- Help promote good governance and better identify risks.
- Help you be more effective and efficient in how you work.
- Provide a framework to support its development or to structure an organisational review.
- Provide assurances about your work to your funders and partners.
VAMT's hosting an Introduction to PQASSO Essentials on 9th October at the Voluntary Action Centre between 10:00am and 12:00 pm. To book your place or to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about PQASSO Essentials is here (scroll down to PQASSO Essentials pilot