- The Victim Fund has been launched for a fourth year.
- The Fund can support new or existing projects and specialist services that work with individuals who have been directly or indirectly affected by crime.
- This year we have two grant pathways available via the fund that can support small or larger grant applications.
- We are interested in different and creative ideas of how organisations can work with victims to achieve positive outcomes which can complement and support core services or offer victims another choice in how they would like to be supported.
- The service or project can be broad based or targeted towards a specific victim category. The service can help those directly and indirectly affected by crime, including family members, friends and witnesses
The fund is open to third sector organisations in the South Wales Police Force Area – they can deliver in one area or across several.
Applications are open and close on the 12th April.
Community Foundation in Wales are managing the fund - for more information click here. I have also attached the criteria which explains the different grant pathways.