Feel the Heat Awards 2016
Supported by SSE/SWALEC
Supporting community action to tackle fuel poverty in Wales
About the AwardsFuel poverty charity National Energy Action Cymru, in partnership with SSE/SWALEC, is pleased to be launching the 2016 Feel the Heat Awards.
The aim of the Awards is to recognise and showcase best practice in tackling fuel poverty and championing local efforts to promote affordable warmth.
Entries are welcomed from all not-for-profit organisations undertaking work to tackle fuel poverty and promote affordable warmth to vulnerable households in Wales. This includes local authorities, housing associations, health agencies, public and statutory organisations, charities and community groups.
What can you win?
The winners will also be offered a FREE place at NEA Cymru’s 2016 Conference.
How to enter
· Step 1 – Download and fill in the short entry form from the website
· Step 2 - Submit the form by the deadline of 1st February 2016 (You will receive a confirmation that your entry has been received.)
· Following the closing date a judging panel will be convened to assess the bids received and decide which applications will be given an award. The judging panel decision is final.
· You may enter your project for more than one category but each entry should be sent separately.
· All sections of the application must be completed. Any incomplete forms will be not be eligible for entry.
· NEA funded projects are ineligible to apply.