Projects will need to be community led, respond to community need and be able to sustain themselves long term, after funding intervention has ceased.
We would welcome project ideas which will fit into one or more of the following themes:
· Exploration of Digital Technology
· Renewable Energy at a community level
· Adding Value to Local Identity & Natural & Cultural Resources
· Exploring new ways of providing non statutory services
· Facilitating pre commercial development, business partnerships and short supply chainsThis fund is for revenue costs only. We are able to fund up to 80% of the overall cost of your project. This 80% is capped at £80,000 (overall project worth £100,000).
For further information, guidance and the Expression of Interest form please see www.merthyr.gov.uk/rdp or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 01685 727089.
This programme has received funding through the Welsh Government Rural Communities - Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, which is funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the Welsh Government.