- Supporting people to access basic needs including supporting foodbanks, especially people in most need e.g. older people, children with complex needs, carers, people with a disability
- Those living with Dementia
- Loss of income for groups working in health and social care
- Mental health, loneliness and isolation
- Repurposing activities to support the community through Covid-19 including ICT Infrastructure
Friday, 17 April 2020
New Funding up to £10,000 - "Transformation COVID19 Voluntary Sector Support Fund"
Please see attached a new funding opportunity that can be accessed via the Regional Partnership Board. The maximum amount that can be applied for is £10,000 and the deadline for applications is 30th April 2020.