Making Spaces Project!
Do you, a family member or a service user:
• Avoid letting people in to your home due to the property condition?
• Struggle moving around your home due to the number of items within the property?
• Become attached to items and feel uncomfortable throwing anything away?
• Find you are unable to use parts of the home for their intended purposes?
• Fear you would be unable to safely leave the home quickly in an emergency?
Our Making Spaces Team can help! Merthyr Valleys Homes and Cynon Taf Community Housing are piloting a new service (until end of March 2019) to support residents across Merthyr Tydfil and the Cynon Valley to declutter their homes, create a safer place to live in, highlight recycling opportunities and maximise incomes.
If you (or anyone you know) need any help with any of the above, please contact the Making Spaces Team on 01685 727876 or email Community@mvhomes.org.uk