Do you want to meet other PQASSO users from our growing PQASSO community in Wales? Then join one of our FREE network meetings.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in implementing PQASSO or using PQASSO Essentials in their organisations.
- Perhaps you have just started using PQASSO or PQASSO Essentials in your organisation.
- Or, for whatever reason, progress has stalled or lost momentum and you want to kick start it.
- Or you are progressing well through your self-assessment.
- Or your organisation has achieved the PQASSO Quality Mark.
Wherever you are in the process of implementing PQASSO or using PQASSO Essentials, we would love to see you at the network meetings.
The meetings will be an opportunity to:
- meet other PQASSO and PQASSO Essentials users
- share your approach and practice to implementing PQASSO and using PQASSO Essentials
- learn from others
- share ideas
- share challenges
- get support
- ask questions
When and where?
5 July 2018, 9:30am-11:30am - Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services, Carmarthen
11 September 2018, 1:00pm-3:00pm - Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations, Llandrindod Wells
To book your place please Download a booking form
Contact Heledd Kirkbride, PQASSO Wales Officer - email@example.com | 07376 602320