- Stand out from the crowd.
- Focus on UK native wildflowers, plants and/or fungi, highlighting the importance of these species for the environment, and for quality of life.
- Engage one or more of these groups: young people aged 12-18, students and young people aged 18-25, people living in urban areas, people experiencing hardship and reduced access to services, adults that are less engaged with their community and environmental activities.
- Encourage large-scale community involvement, ideally in the hundreds.
- Deliver the project in a space or location that is accessible to the general public.
- Be delivered by voluntary, youth or community groups that are constituted, not-for-profit, or charitable. Also includes secondary schools.
For more information click on https://www.growwilduk.com/project-funding
The deadline for applications is 15 January 2018 (12pm)