6th June 2017, 10am to 4pm
This one-day training course is an introduction to the principles of managing change. The driving force for change may be external or internal. It may be a reaction to events or as part of a strategy to improve the organisation for the future. This course is for managers, trustees or development workers who want to develop confidence in leadership, planning and implementing change.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Understand the main models and methods for leading organisational change, including how to incorporate Theories of Change.
- Understand what is expected of the leaders of the change.
- Understand stakeholder expectations and how they influence the change process.
- Be able to identify and assess barriers to change.
- Understand how to deal with negative and difficult behaviour relating to change.
- Be able to develop communication and feedback strategies.
Facilitator: Eileen Murphy
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th May 2017